[Mediawiki-l] Re: Wiki vandalized

Cyril Pavillard cyril at macgeneration.com
Sat Oct 22 22:59:03 UTC 2005

Just to be more precise, all the articles on our wiki have been
"erased" so we end up with hundreds of blank pages, the first time it
happened I had started to manually go back from the history and
restore all the pages but the content keeps being erased and this is
being done over a very short time, I guess there's an automatic
process doing this.