[Mediawiki-l] Getting rid of php notice in error log

Patrick Gundlach pg at levana.de
Sat Oct 22 12:40:20 UTC 2005

Hello out there,

I keep getting notices in my error.log (apache) such as:

[client xxx.xxx.66.44] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  HTTP_USER_AGENT in /path/to/my/wiki/includes/EditPage.php on line 966

The line in EditPage.php is:

              $currentbrowser = $_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"];

How do I get rid of this notice? Is there a way to increase the log
level to something higher? Or (no php experience) can I do something
else? I'd like to get rid of this notice, because it is completely
irrelevant for me and draws too much attention to the error.log.

Patrick