[Mediawiki-l] beginning

James Brunskill brunskil at waikato.ac.nz
Thu Oct 20 23:00:26 UTC 2005

Hi Andrew,

It should be the same page, most likely you have run into a caching
issue...

Try emptying your browser cache or hold down shift and press the refresh
button on the page. (Hopefully the changes should show up)
You could also try doing a preview after editing the page, apparently
that usually avoids caching issues.

This pages seems to do a reasonable job of explaining common caching
issues:
http://www.hcdch.state.hi.us/problems.htm

Regards,

James Brunskill