[Mediawiki-l] RE: Enabling File:// Protocol (v1.5.0)

James Brunskill brunskil at waikato.ac.nz
Wed Oct 19 20:19:41 UTC 2005

Hi Richard,

It all appears to be working now!
It must have been a caching issue, I tried putting "[file://example]" in
a test page and it worked fine, I then looked at all our other pages,
and they seem to be working as well...

The problem was that they weren't being made into links (rather than the
links not working correctly).

Thanks for the tip about using preview to avoid any caching issues. I
did try emptying my browser cache and using different browsers, So maybe
it was cached server side?

Regards,

James Brunskill