[Mediawiki-l] Problems with MySQL apparently

Maurice Joseph teamspike at spikesource.com
Wed Oct 19 17:13:22 UTC 2005

Evan;

I assume you received this error during the installation phase. If so, maybe
this will help

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Installing_MediaWiki_on_Windows_Server_2003_SP1
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Newcomers_guide_to_installing_on_Windows

> I'm trying to install MediaWiki 1.5.0 on IIS 6, PHP5, and MySQL 5.0, using
> config/index.php install helper, however I get the following error:
>  Initialising "MediaWiki" namespace...
> A database error has occurred
> Query: INSERT INTO `page`
> (page_id,page_namespace,page_title,page_counter,page_restrictions,page_is_re
direct,page_is_new,page_random,page_touched,page_latest)
> VALUES
(NULL,'8','1movedto2','0','sysop','0','1','0.837402787644

','20051019153650','0')