[Mediawiki-l] image resize fails

WikiPlant mediawiki-1 at wikiplant.org
Mon Oct 17 20:53:31 UTC 2005

hello.. when I try to make my images smaller, image magick doesn't work
(unfortunately I can only enlarge pics) and there comes the warning that
"shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in
/www/htdocs/........../wiki/includes/Image.php on line 1037". the
support of my hoster told me to create an .htaccess-file with
"AddHandler php-fastcgi .php .php4 .php3", but then the wiki doesn't
react anymore. please help me! the adress of my wiki is
http://de.wikiplant.org/wiki/index.php/Hauptseite

greetings from berlin :) florian