[Mediawiki-l] Updating my protected Main Page

Maurice Joseph teamspike at spikesource.com
Mon Oct 17 17:22:44 UTC 2005

By "update", do you mean the RSS contents are not being refreshed new content
is sent via the RSS feed? If this is the case, you may want to check the
defined cache settings for the RSS extension. Magpie, the RSS extension we
use, has several constants which can be defined to control caching.

Maurice Joseph
SpikeSource, Inc.
developer.spikesource.com