[Mediawiki-l] WikiSysop User -- Bureaucrat Users

Laptop Cartop laptop at feedbackhost.com
Mon Oct 17 00:42:47 UTC 2005

I thougth I had set my self as the bureaucreat or wikisysop when I set up my wiki. But when I look in special pages/user list I see my log in name and a seperate user identified as WikiSysop and designated as a bureaucrat. I cannot log in as WikiSysop using the password I used when setting up the Wiki.

Q. How do I designate myself and only myself as a bureacrat? Do I need to use the user name WikiSysop?

Q. What file holds the password so I can confirm I'm using the correct pass?

Mike T