[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki Extension and Plugin Dump

Gregory Szorc gregory.szorc at case.edu
Sat Oct 15 16:40:27 UTC 2005

To all fellow MediaWiki administrators:

I have just posted most of my MediaWiki extensions and plugins at
http://opensource.case.edu/projects/MediaWikiHacks/ .

The following are included:

Google Maps extension - already available on Meta
Touchgraph special page (see it in action at
http://wiki.case.edu/Special:Touchgraph)
XML Embedding Extension - embed XML in pages and format with XSLT
defined in other MediaWiki pages
Feedsearch plugin - returns RSS/ATOM results for a search term
Google Site Maps plugin - generate a Google sitemap for your wiki
Opensearch plugin - returns opensearch RSS results
WikiFeeds - custom feed generator that creates feeds for categories,
users, whole wiki, etc.

I apologize if the documentation is lacking in these plugins.  If you
have any questions, I can be contacted at the address below.

Enjoy,

Gregory Szorc
gregory.szorc at case.edu