[Mediawiki-l] monobook include: passing variable

FxParlant f-x.p at laposte.net
Fri Oct 14 10:33:30 UTC 2005

Hello,

Discovering version 1.5...

I need to pass a variable from skintemplate.php to monobook and use this
variable in an INCLUDE statement:

<?php include($this->text('menulang')) ?>

Unfortunately, the text of the variable is displayed, but the include
seems to be forgotten.

The include works fine as long as I give him the string variable:

<?php include("menuFr.txt)) ?>
or
<?php include("menuDe.txt)) ?>

A bit desperate I tried something more complicated such as:
<?php include(settype($this->text('menulang'),"string")) ?>
with no more success: I end up with  menuFr.txt displayed instead of the
content of the menuFr.txt file.