[Mediawiki-l] The first phase of Serbian extension to MediaWiki is done

Milos Rancic millosh at mutualaid.org
Thu Oct 13 15:25:05 UTC 2005

(This mail goes to wikipedia-l and foundation-l just as an announce. I
assume that we should talk at mediawiki-l mailing list.)

We are at the end of the first phase. Brane Jelisavcic finalized
Zhengzhu's work. It is working now on
http://conversion.vikimedija.org/ (using MediaWiki 1.5rc4). If anyone
has some questions about that, please, ask it here because Brane reads
this list.

We want to implement this extension on Serbian Wikipedia. What should
we do for that? (I.e., is it enough to ask here, or we should ask for
it somewhere else?)

After the implementation of this part, we would start to work on the
next phase (read-write access to all variants).