[Mediawiki-l] Problem after upgrading from 1.4.rc-1 to 1.5.0

Schmidt, Torsten torsten.schmidt at tecdoc.net
Tue Oct 11 14:08:57 UTC 2005

Hi @all,

i have a problem after doing this update.

i used the web-installer and everything worked as expected.
-- 1.4 Database was upgraded without errors --

But after copying the generated LocalSettings.php into the root-folder i dont see my Pages.
They're in the database but i can't view them in my browser.

No errors, when browsing the new wiki-install.

Add. Information:

- i stopped mysqld and did a copy of my wikidb.
- restart mysqld
- i used this copy (say wikidbnew) for the web-installer
- i used the same settings (user, pw, table-prefix ...) as in my 1.4 install.

any suggestions?

Torsten