[Mediawiki-l] Changing logo

Rowan Collins rowan.collins at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:40:57 UTC 2005

On 11/10/05, Mike Thomas <mike at pathwaylearning.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to find the common folder (below) to put my logo image in the correct
> place but can't seem to find the common folder? Using 1/4  for now.
>
> $wgLogo             = "$wgStylePath/common/images/wiki.png";

Well, since that line is a configuration setting, you can put your
logo wherever you like, and change the setting to point to it
(remember to edit LocalSettings.php not DefaultSettings.php). But yes,
as Rob implies, the "$wgStylePath" part means "<directory of your
installation>/skins".

--
Rowan Collins BSc
[IMSoP]