[Mediawiki-l] Importing MediaWiki pages

Gfall, Andreas Andreas.Gfall at t-systems.com
Tue Oct 11 07:19:42 UTC 2005

Hello,

I want to generate automatically HTML (or plan text) pages which should be imported to my MediaWiki. It should be possible to reference them from other MediaWiki pages like normal MediaWiki pages.
Does anybody know how this could work?  Does any tools exist for importing?
I didn't find something to this topic on the official pages.

Thanks in advance,
Andreas

T-Systems Business Services GmbH
Unit TCOI CC IT BP / Competence Center Development OSS

Dipl.-Inf. Andreas Gfall
eTTS Development
Hausanschrift: Hahnstraße 43d, D-60528 Frankfurt
Postanschrift: Postfach 71 02 45, D-60492 Frankfurt
Telefonnummer: (069) 66531-2539
Telefaxnummer: (069) 66531-550
E-Mail-Adresse: <mailto:Andreas.Gfall at t-systems.com <mailto:Andreas.Gfall at t-systems.com> >