[Mediawiki-l] Re: 1.5.0 mime_magic crash

FxParlant f-x.p at laposte.net
Mon Oct 10 05:32:54 UTC 2005

Hi,

thanks for your answer. I really don't know why previous versions of MW
worked out of the box and not this one anymore. I'll try to find a copy
of php compiled with mime-magic. As a matter of fact, I've got a
mime-magic.dll in the extensions, but nothing like a MimeMagic.php file.

Thanks again

françois