AW: [Mediawiki-l] Attack of one user: Rollback of all changes?

Karl-Otto Kirst post at karl-kirst.de
Sun Oct 9 19:01:11 UTC 2005

> > Is there an easy way to make a rollback of all changes of this one user
> > together?
>
> Not unless you have a bot. It's easier if you just load up the
> contributions, and open the revert links in a new tab. Unless he has
> hundreds of contribs it shouldn't be that bad.

Thanks to you!

We did it together with some admins. And we hope, that we restored all.

But we had sometimes couldn't make a rollback to the latest good change; by
that way we only came back to the damaged page. We only could restore the
page before the last goog page. - Is there any explanation for it?

May be someone may have an explanation, looking at the code, which was
written into the damaged pages:

	[[http ://WTHP1.coolhost.biz] [WTHPD1]]
	[http ://WTHP2.coolhost.biz  WTHPD2]
	[[http ://WTHP3.coolhost.biz | WTHPD3]]
	[http ://WTHP4.coolhost.biz | WTHPD4]
	[WTHPD5 | http ://WTHP5.coolhost.biz]
	[[http ://WTHP6.coolhost.biz WTHPD6]]

(The space between "http" and ":" was made by me.)

Regards
Karl Kirst