[Mediawiki-l] Image upload internal error

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 13:30:17 UTC 2005

Browse to the images directory in Windows Explorer, right-click;
choose Properties, and locate the Security properties. You need to
grant read-write access to IUSR_GUEST and IUSR_<name>, where <name> is
the local machine name.

Note: These usernames may differ slightly depending upon your IIS
configuration, but you should be able to pick them out from any other
users.

Rob Church