[Mediawiki-l] Re: Database Corruption

Amilcar Lucas webmaster at kdevelop.org
Sun Oct 9 04:55:23 UTC 2005

I get the same error message:
"SearchUpdate::doUpdate". MySQL returned error "1034: Incorrect key file for
table
:(

And to get rid of that (at least to be able to perform some searches in the
database) I DROP the seract index database, and recreate it using a cron job
every 24H.

The search function then works fine and I get no errors, but as soon as someone
edits one page, the error pop out and the search index table gets corrupted. No
search is possible until the next time the cron job runs :(

I'm on MySQL 3.23.58 with PHP 5.0.4 and MW 1.4.10

Can someone help me ?