[Mediawiki-l] Re: MediaWiki Forum

Hans Voss hans.voss at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 14:24:45 UTC 2005

The problem with both a list and a forum of course is that you know
have to post your question in both places to get the same result.
The advantage of the mailing list is that I am learning things I
didn't know I needed to know. (Reading threads that are not on my
subject, but seing them anyway because they arrive in my 'wiki'
folder.
I must admit that I do have the advantage of using a gmail account for
this, which gives me over 2.5GB of storage (no problem with mailbox
filling up) and takes very well to 'threading' the messages.

On 10/8/05, Json Studley <json.studley at gmail.com> wrote:
> Personally, I've always liked forums better than mailing lists. I don't want
> to have to go to any trouble to browse, and I hate that my inbox fills up
> with a lot of stuff that I don't need in order for me to get the threads
> that I need. I'm looking forward to this or any forum picking up steam so we
> can have a better outlet for help and modifications.
>
> thanks,
> json

----
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards
Hans Voss