[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki Forum

admin at mwusers.com admin at mwusers.com
Sat Oct 8 01:44:07 UTC 2005

I recently installed MediaWiki and was surprised to find no forum for users/webmasters/developers. Rather than post a complaint (like several others I saw), I have created one at http://www.mwusers.com . Anyone is welcome, of course. I registered the forum only a few days ago, but the software and portal are all set up and working properly.

I wasn't sure how appropriate it would be to announce this here, but I would like other forum-oriented people like myself to know there is now an option.

If I have violated any rules of etiquette in sending this, please accept my sincere apologies.

Hope to see some of you there.

Travis