[Mediawiki-l] 1.5.0 mime_magic crash

FxParlant f-x.p at laposte.net
Fri Oct 7 16:46:12 UTC 2005

Hello,

I've just installed and upgraded to mediawiki 1.5.
Wiki crashes on call to a page with an image. I mean that the page
contains a wiki link to an image.

Fatal error: mime_magic could not be initialized, magic file (null) is
not avaliable in C:\apache2\htdocs\mediawiki15\includes\MimeMagic.php on
line 476

Same message for all images accessed through the "Special:AllPages
namespace=6" (the name of the image appears in the list, and the image
is in the image subfolder)

QUESTIONS
1)Hopefully it is due to my upgrade. Can someone tell me which step I
missed ?
2)Is it a 1.5 bug ? Is there already a patch or some line of code I
should insert somewhere.
3)Should I give more informations ?

CONTEXT:
mediawiki 1.5.0