[Mediawiki-l] Where and how to create a new page?

Johanna Christien Ouwerling ouwerling at libralion.com
Wed Oct 5 17:36:33 UTC 2005

Hello Rob,

I did what you suggested and in the preview it looks good.
But when I enter a word in the "search" box that doesnot exist in my wiki, I
get an answer that is not good.
And I also can't create a new page, because I can't click on anything.
Try it for yourself at:
http://www.tina-turner.nl/EasyPHP1-8/www/mediawiki-1.4.9/index.php/Main_Page

Johanna