[Mediawiki-l] Instillation Problem!

Nicole McCain ndmpatriot at msn.com
Wed Oct 5 17:08:02 UTC 2005

I read the Instillation Guide and checked the FAQs. Here's my problem when I go to install it, no install page loads, it has this error instead.

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.
HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer
I don't know what else to do. I chmoded the Config folder to 777. I have all the things that are required. The url to my site is http://zootycoon.half-halt.net<http://zootycoon.half-halt.net/> than I clicked the link to install and it gives me the error.

Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated!!

Thank You!
~Nicole