[Mediawiki-l] Change the font for the complete wiki

Simon Wagner wagner.sim88_mw at web.de
Sat Oct 1 11:37:24 UTC 2005

Well, should be no problem. You only have to know CSS ;-).
Got to MediaWiki:Monobook.css.
There you can add:
 #content { font:Times 13px bold; }

why do i say, use MediaWiki:Monobook.css?
Well, cause if you update your MediaWiki, you will loose your common.css. If
it is in the database, no problem, it wont be overwritten.

Good Luck
S.W.