[Mediawiki-l] mediawiki 1.5: so difficult?

Arthur Guy Arthur at assys.net
Wed Nov 30 08:24:20 UTC 2005

I certainly agree that a list of pages with links but no content that
have yet to be created would be useful; this needs someone who is
familiar with the system to write them all down or someone to setup a
new site and just go through everything.
My site has been running for a while now and I still occasionally come
across the odd system page I haven't created yet.

-Arthur