[Mediawiki-l] Pags IDs and updations

Amruta Lonkar gtg808u at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 28 23:43:03 UTC 2005

I wanted advice  on understanding two things,

1)If i am adding references in a separate table how do i update this table
when the user opens the same page again and deletes some reference from it. I
want to be able to check a page for references every single time the user
opens a page and saves it after changes. In that case should i always delete
entries from the referencelinks table if soem references have been deleted or
is there some other way to go about with it?

2)I have created a global variable $wgReferenceIDs[] as suggeested but i
wanted to know if the variables contents will get overwritten if the user
moves from one page to another. Does opening a new page start a new session?

Thanks