[Mediawiki-l] Sending Trackback Pings

Brandstädter Reinhard Reinhard.Brandstaedter at ams-engineering.com
Tue Nov 22 12:59:12 UTC 2005

Hi,

I recently enabled Trackback in my mediawiki installation. This works
fine (i get a Trackback Box on the bottom of referred pages).
I want to "link" my wiki to our Issue Tracking Tool (JIRA) which is
capable of sending and receiving trackback pings. On the JIRA side
everything works fine, but mediawiki seems not to send trackback pings.
Is it only capable of receiving trackbacks?
Any mor settings necessary to activate sending of trackback pings to
other sites?

Kr,
Reinhard

--
Reinhard Brandstädter
AMS-Engineering, Informationstechnologie
reinhard.brandstaedter at ams-engineering.com