[Mediawiki-l] unable to find any "convert" command on Ubuntu 5.04

Frames frames at lct.jussieu.fr
Mon Nov 21 14:05:45 UTC 2005

*Hello

I installed Unbuntu 5.04 and now I obtain this error message instead
mathematical formulas:

Failed to parse (PNG conversion failed; check for correct installation
of latex, dvips, gs, and convert): f(x,y,z; \alpha, C) = (x-x_C)\;
e^{-\alpha (\vec{r}-\vec{r_C})^2}*
α and *Failed to parse (PNG conversion failed; check for correct
installation of latex, dvips, gs, and convert): x_C, y_C, z_C

I checked **latex, dvips, or gs
but I do not know how to obtain "convert" from synaptic or apt-get.

Could you help

Thanks

Francois Colonna
*