[Mediawiki-l] External links rendered in parens

Wolfe, Jeff Jeff_Wolfe at intuit.com
Fri Nov 18 21:27:43 UTC 2005

Thanks.  I did find a defect in the background setting for external links.
I had "url(none)" instead of just "none."  if nothing else that nixes an
annoying error from the logs.  I didn't see anything else, so I suppose I'll
wait and see if there are other reports.

If this fixes it, then that implies the links were the work of the browser.
Do you, or anyone, know of a mode where MediaWiki renders external links in
this manner?

BTW, I should have said that the issue only shows up in IE.

Thanks again,
Jeff