[Mediawiki-l] iso-8859-1 conversion to UTF-8 failed during upgrade from 1.4.0 to 1.5.2

erchache2000 erchache2000.enciclopedia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 22:43:16 UTC 2005

Well, im triying to upgrade and i do it on a 60%. I do all pass i put on
meta.wikimedia.org,
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Upgrading_MediaWiki#Upgrading_to_Version_1.5.2.

I describe all pases there, but i have a little problem, i can access
all information except recent changes (i lost all of them...) and some
images that contains punctuation signs (exists on english :-S...) like
camión, méxico, etc...

My database is very big and perhaps here is the problem :-(, i try to do
rebuildall and so....without any success. Well, perhaps need to hit hard
to computer ;-) Its looks a half stop on process...

Please next mail you send write it more clear. It will welcome ;P

Write again and good luck. And feel free to modify my comments....