[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki quit working

Paul Oyler - SteelerDirtFreak Photography paul at steelerdirtfreak.com
Wed Nov 16 10:43:30 UTC 2005

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help figure out what happened to our site. We
are new to using any wiki program, but we were able to install 1.5.1
without any trouble. It was working fine, and several of us were getting
used to how everything works.
http://metaministry.com/wiki/

Last week, it suddenly 'broke' (for lack of a better word). I went to
the MediaWiki home page, saw that there had been some sort of issue with
1.5.1 and so I promptly upgraded to 1.5.2, figuring that would correct
our problem.

Unfortunately, it had no effect; we are still left with the meaningless
(to us) gibberish and no way to use our site. http://metaministry.com/wiki/

I hope that I have explained this correctly, as I am not entirely sure
of all the right words to use. Can anyone offer any suggestions to help
us figure this out and restore the functionality to our site? We will
certainly be most grateful.
--
Grace and Peace,
Paul Oyler (for the MetaMinistry team)