[Mediawiki-l] Re: change the an icon in the browser's address line

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Tue Nov 15 16:34:02 UTC 2005

> From: judi chen <judi_chen at yahoo.com>
>
> Now I got the icon in the Firefox's address line.
>
> I got nothing in the IE's address line.

In this case, I strongly suggest that it is IE's caching policy.

If you get it in Firefox, it's being served.

Try using IE an a different machine that has never accessed the site.
I'll bet it will work there!

:::: "I make them go up, don't care where they come down.
:::: That's not my department," said Werner Von Braun -- Tom Leher
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99AO31>