[Mediawiki-l] What about the MediaWiki Namespace?

Campino campi at daocpedia.de
Sat Nov 12 10:01:59 UTC 2005

Hi there,
in my first Wiki i have translate all the MediaWiki Messages - so that
they fits perfectly for my Wiki.

Now, i have to setup a second Wiki at work. Every Mediawiki Message is -
of course - at default. Now - i am lazy - i want to take all the
Mediawiki Messages from the first mySQL Database and put them in the new
Database. Of course i must be care full with all the IDs and so.

My Problem: When i do
   SELECT *
   FROM `cur`
   WHERE `cur_namespace` =8
i cant find the current message, but the old!

Where are the current MediaWiki Messages?

My first Wiki was set up more than one year ago and is currently at
version 1.5.0.

Mfg
Campino

--