[Mediawiki-l] Tools for analysing and sumarizing wiki logs and statistics

Peter Evans email2pje at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 13 23:48:33 UTC 2005

I have just started to use a wiki in my teaching and I am AMAZED by the
amount of work that people are churning out and the way people are
assisting each other in their work.

Does anyone know of tools to summarise the logs e.g.
* produce graphs of the number of edits per hour
* number of people reading each page
* number of people editing each page

Can I export the HISTORY of a page or RECENT CHANGES in a comma
delimited file?

There are lots of potential research papers in looking at how wikis are
used and I would be grate full of any pointers that people could give
me.

Regards,
Peter Evans

professional site: http://www.usq.edu.au/users/evansp/