[Mediawiki-l] Template:Box_portal_skeleton namespace or extension

judi chen judi_chen at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 04:04:26 UTC 2005

hi Rowan,
Thanks for the help.

Here is what I want to do.
I want to automate the Portal creation process for my
wiki site, which should be the same as the wikipedia
does.

See this site for reference,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikiportal

The wikipedia portal creation process call
Template:Box_portal_skeleton

So I created a Template:Box_portal_skeleton on my wiki
site using the same code copied from the wikipedia
site.  As I explained in the previous msg, my
Template:Box_portal_skeleton doesnot do the same as
the one of Wikipedia does.

So my question is whether I need to define/enable
something on the namespace or I need to include some
extensions?

Thanks
jc

Message: 8