[Mediawiki-l] save on first edit

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Fri Nov 11 15:22:50 UTC 2005

I can't really understand when, but in some circomstances
around fisrt editing of a page, when one clic on "save", the
action is "preview".

the page is not actually saved, but previewed and if one
don't notice it and quit, the page is lost.

I'm sure it's not a clic on the bad button, but can't be
sure of the version of the wiki it comes, because I use
several mediawikis and don't remember what did the thing.

I can't do this at will. is this a known thing? is it a bug
(if so I will investigate more)

thanks
jdd

--