[Mediawiki-l] localization

Mauro do Carmo mauro at carmo.ws
Thu Nov 10 23:51:34 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

I've just noticed that the file LanguagePt.php has all localization for
Portuguese language. However, if I access http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/, as
instance, I find a more accurate localization than the one which comes with
mediawiki 1.5.2.

This is my inquiry: Is there some place where someone tries to keep those
Language**.php files up to date? If not, I guess the best shot would be to
contact those folks in http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/ and ask graciously if
they would lend to me their LanguagePt.php file, right? Any clue?

Thanks a lot, mauro.