[Mediawiki-l] internal upload image error

ilooy ilooy.gaon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 01:09:50 UTC 2005

Hi all, I'm running MediaWiki on Linspire 4.5

I have a question regarding editing a specific language
database to aid in translating it to another language.

My wish is to upload a backup of one of the language
wikis and see how I can tweak a translation out of the
file, something that will go through the database and
basically do a search and replace using a vocabulary
list.

Is there a better way of doing this?

I've asked in Wikitech-l but it seems everyone is too
busy with other things. Could someone here at Mediawiki-l
give me some pointers on editing for automatic translation?

With regards,
Jay B.
ilooy.gaon at gmail.com