[Mediawiki-l] Invalid range LoadBalancer.php line 584

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:53:05 UTC 2005

Have you attempted to set up load balancing in MediaWiki? If so, then
that's the reason - the array which ought to contain server
information doesn't contain anything. Try restoring the
DefaultSettings.php file to the "factory" version and check your
LocalSettings.php for anything which overrides the defaults, as
related to load balancing.

Rob Church