[Mediawiki-l] zend php optimizer

judi chen judi_chen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 13:58:15 UTC 2005

Hi I am running Zend PHP optimizer.

Then I installed the mediawiki 1.5.2. The mediawiki
install program didnot recognize Zend.

Now I have the following error msg when I run the
maintenance scipt.

 php rebuildrecentchanges.php
Failed loading
/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-2.5.10/php-5.0.x/ZendOptimizer.so:

/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-2.5.10/php-5.0.x/ZendOptimizer.so:
cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission
denied
PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: wgDBadminuser in
/var/www/wiki/maintenance/rebuildrecentchanges.php on
line 16
PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: wgDBadminpassword in
/var/www/wiki/maintenance/rebuildrecentchanges.php on
line 17
Updating links...
Done.

any suggestion