[Mediawiki-l] Uploading Video

Jonathan misterikkit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 05:49:32 UTC 2005

I'm setting up a mediawiki for a friend who produces short films. I
can't seem to upload videos though. I get the error: "The file you
uploaded seems to be empty. This might be due to a typo in the file
name. Please check whether you really want to upload this file."

I considered brute forcing the problem for now, and ftp-ing the videos
I have into the image directory, but I looked at the database entry
for some Images I uploaded, and I don't know how that translates into
the subdirectory where images are stored.

Ideally, the website would be set up such that my friend could upload
videos from her home computer, so I'd like to solve this problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Basseri