[Mediawiki-l] Serious problems with extension

Thorsten Dittmar thorsten.dittmar at dithosoft.de
Thu Nov 3 20:27:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've written a small extension for my MediaWiki 1.5.1 page. It worked
perfectly until today. For some reason I couldn't discover so far,
instead of placing my extensions output on the page, the Software prints
out text that starts with "NaodW".

What has happened? How do I re-enable my extension? I put some
diagnostic code into the extension source code and it seems the
extension is registered alright - however, my extension render function
does not seem to be called.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thorsten Dittmar