[Mediawiki-l] LDAP Patch 1.0 to 1.5.1

Ira Goldstein igoldste at gw.neric.org
Tue Nov 1 13:36:20 UTC 2005

Hi.  I am trying to get LDAP up and running under 1.5.1 and when I attempted to use the diff's in version 1.0 of the LDAP patch from http://bugzilla.wikipedia.org/attachment.cgi?id=551&action=view I keep getting errors such as:

patching file AuthPlugin.php
Hunk #1 FAILED at 65.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 133.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 210.
3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file AuthPlugin.php.rej

the date on the AuthPlugin.php file  shows as Jul 24 05:48

Is there a more recent patch or should I be looking somewhere else.

--Ira