[Mediawiki-l] Table of Contents floats right, need it float left

Michael E. Hancock mhancock at us.net
Tue May 31 21:45:20 UTC 2005

Over at www.codex.wordpress.org we use MediaWiki version 1.4.2 and one of
the brainy sysops is out taking tests so maybe someone could help.

The problem:
When a Table of Contents is created, either automatically or with
__FORCETOC__, that TOC is presented as floating right.

The question?
Where would the administrator/sysops look to fix this so that the TOC
floated to the left instead.  I know on my test MediaWiki all TOCs float
left so what did the sysops change at the wordpress site to make it float
right?

Thanks for any insight!

Michael E. Hancock
volunteer at www.codex.wordpress.org