[Mediawiki-l] Very strange templates - I dont even know is it posibble

Michał Gawroński dinth at cracovia.livenet.pl
Mon May 23 21:18:00 UTC 2005

Ive readed
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Template_names%2C_variable_names_and_parameters_depending_on_a_variable_or_parameter
and http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Templates#Parameters , but
I'm weak in english, and I dont fully understand this pages. I've
looked on Polish wikipedia about examples but i didnt found anything
interesting.

On my wiki (about football) i have thousends of matches, like that:

12.06.1993
Football Team 1 - Football Team 2 1:3
Scorers: Team 1 Scorer - Team 2 Scorer I (43min), Team 2 Scorer II
(65,81 min)
Team 1: Player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4 ...
Team 2: Player 5, Player 6, Player 7 (32 min Player 8), Player 9 ...
[[12.06.1993 Football Team 1 - Football Team 2|Read more...]]

but writing it manualy is very long, about few days toi make only one season.
It is possible to make this in template, and only give variables then
calling it? It will be very hard becouse numbers of goal scorers and
subsidions is different in different matches. Can someone give my
example or explain to how do it?

Wiadomość wysłana przez program DRACO ORGANIZER http://www.dshome.pl