[Mediawiki-l] wguser/newline

Jordi Domingo jordidr at gmail.com
Sun May 22 18:37:33 UTC 2005

Hello, to know who is editing I save/read a file with the user id and
some special paramaters.

I would like to no necessary register the people... there's any
variable related to an anonymous session that has a value in index.php
and editpage.php/article.php? (so I could use it as a session
identifier)

Other question: when I save the file, I can't save with a newline
except if i manually put in with return: if I put \n, doesn't catch it
as a newline! Kwrite isnerts some spaces before the return and so the
newline has some spaces before...Any idea why
$mytextosave='Hello'.'\n' doesn't work? (the resulting content is
'Hello\n', that is, as a normal caracter)

Thanks

Jordi