[Mediawiki-l] Howto use the intranet login-name as user-id

Alistair Johnson JohnsonA at rembrandt.co.nz
Fri May 20 02:09:09 UTC 2005

Hi Hanfred,

I suggest you search the list for info from me on integrating authentication
via NTLM credentials.  Others have posted on how they are authenticating via
an existing web server logon.  Also look at AuthPlugin.php which will allow
you to automatically create logons for people based on an external
authentication database.

Al.