[Mediawiki-l] form problem

Jordi Domingo jordidr at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:43:49 UTC 2005

Hi, I have modified the editpage.php to present different things when
you edit (screen 1-->screen 2-->screen 3).

I've not "chained" between themselves: the problem is that it seems
that when I submit, doesn't know it: using wgout to see state of vars
I see always the formtype is initial (before I did this
"multiple-edit", it went well; maybe it's impossible this
"multiple-edit").

I am looking for a debugger for php and so see what's going on, but I
don't know any (I will try gubed). Hoewever, if you know multiple edit
(that is, the editpage.php shows things depending of
$current_screen...and by the way, the value is not modified also, so
it's the form and the vars, just seems that the recall to edit doesn't
remember the globals)

In short:
 does editpage.php remember global values when call again to editform()?

Lot of thanks!

Jordi