[Mediawiki-l] enabling image upload ?

Rowan Collins rowan.collins at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:17:10 UTC 2005

On 09/05/05, P. Barthelemy <philippe.barthelemy_gmane at gadz.org> wrote:
> A bit ashamed to ask an obvious question : how do I enable file upload,
> so that I can add images to my wiki ?

Look in LocalSettings.php for a setting called "$wgDisableUploads";
there should be comments around it explaining how to use it, what
other steps to take, and related options should be nearby.

If I'm wrong about it automatically being in LocalSettings.php, look
in includes/DefaultSettings.php instead and *copy relevant options to
LocalSettings.php* (never edit DefaultSettings directly, simply
override relevant parts with your own LocalSettings file).

--
Rowan Collins BSc
[IMSoP]