[Mediawiki-l] Gabriel Wicke?

Zach Alexander zdalexander at gmail.com
Sat May 7 13:09:12 UTC 2005

Does anyone know where Gabriel Wicke is? (User:Gwicke) I'm trying to
contact him about wiki hosting (wikidev.net) and I haven't heard back.

(Maybe in the meantime someone can answer one of the questions I was
asking him! Security: How hard is it to hack into and
seriously/permanently damage a MediaWiki wiki? I.e. beyond just
annoying vandalism. Are there extra steps one can take to minimize this
risk? I ask because the wiki I would like to start might become a
target.)

Zach